Owning the success of the whole development process
What Service we provide
- Prepare and gain endorsement for a Development Brief.
- Manage internal project expectations and balance aspirational objectives with commercial constraints.
- Conducting the Procurement, briefing, appointing, and managing the development consultants.
- Ensure all governance processes are in place such as reporting, approval processes along with establishing support from all internal stakeholders.
- Build, maintain, and leveraging of relationships with all relevant 3rd party stakeholders.
- Accountable for development budgets, cashflows and managing approval of payments against them.
- Full understanding of development viability and the assessment process with specific responsibility for revenue and adding value.
- Accountable for the identification and mitigation of development risks.
- Preparing, submitting, and gaining approval of planning applications.
- Managing and participating in negotiating 3rd party agreements (including land agreement, S106 etc.).
- Oversee and input into the preparation and execution of a Building Management Strategy.
- Satisfy all statutory responsibilities in Health & Safety Management.
- Retain sustainability goals and applying them to a zero-carbon agenda.